EAM: Existing Mass Transaction Manager Run Control ID Not Filtering In List Assets According to the Updated Business Unit
(Doc ID 2816923.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Existing Mass Transaction Manager Run Control ID not filtering In List Assets according to the updated Business Unit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Mass Transaction Run Control ID using the following details:
Transaction: Retire w/Proceeds/RC Distribut
Transaction Date: <Default>
Accounting Date: <Default>
Business Unit: <Business Unit>
Asset Book Name: <Asset Book Name>
Asset ID: (In List) <Any Asset ID selected>
Navigation: Asset Management > Asset Transactions> Mass Transactions > Run Mass Transactions
2. Save the Run Control ID
3. Capture the search results for asset ID in the list selection prompt
4. Return to Search
5. Reopen the same Run Control ID
6. Change the previous Business Unit to another Business Unit
7. Update Asset Book Name and change operator for Asset ID back to "In List"
8. Capture the search results for asset ID in the list selection prompt
9. Notice that the Asset ID search results were not refreshed according to the new Business Unit
Detailed DEMO Replication Steps Attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document