ELM 9.2: French Legal Feature "DIF" Outdated
(Doc ID 2817646.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
French specific features have been enabled on the learning environment of France. This allows using country specific options.
The 'DIF' Field is related to a legal feature, which is completely outdated and should not be shown anymore as it can bring confusion to the end user.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Enable French specific features on the learning environment
Navigate to Setup ELM > Learning Environment > Select a learning environment and go to tab named 'Default', under the country specific defaults, click
Enable French features
2. Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Enroll Learners : Enroll a learner to the class, which is tagged to above learning environment
Navigate to the below navigations in order to view the "DIF" French Specific Field
- Manager Self-Service > Team Learning> Team Members> Click on 'Team Learning'
- Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Courses > Course Details > Basic Data
- Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > View All Learning
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document