Demand Priority Rules Not Setting Demand Line Priority Number
(Doc ID 2818188.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to set up Demand Priority Rules at the customer group level to prioritize inventory reservations for certain customers, adding a sales order for this customer does not result in prioritized demand lines as expected.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Set up the customer group using the allocation group type. (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Common Definitions>Customer Group Table)
- Assigned the customer group to a customer. (Customers>Create Customers Information>Customer Group Info tab). Customer Ship To Options: “Shipping Priority” field is blank.
- Established basic priority rules. Customer's Priority Rule has Priority Rank=10. ( )
- Add a Sales Order for that customer. Save the Sales Order. (Order Management>Quotes and Orders>Create or Update Sales Order)
- Check the IN_DEMAND.PRIORITY_NBR in PS_IN_DEMAND record and see that it has been populated with 999. Expected for IN_DEMAND.PRIORITY_NBR to be equal to the Priority Rank=10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document