Cancel Signature Process for a Contract Document Which is Completely E-signed Do Not Send Notifications To Signers
(Doc ID 2818362.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once Contract Document is completely e-signed,and then if we click on Cancel Signature Process and select Notify signer, it do not send notifications to Signers.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Supplier contracts > Create contracts and documents > Document Management
2. Select Source Transaction: Purchasing Contracts
3. Open any contract which has Prepare and route for e-signature enabled
4. Enter email address details of the Signer: Click on Send
5. Signer Signature is completed.
6. Now click on Cancel Signature Process button.
7. Cancel All Signatures Window will open
8. Select 'Notify Signers' checkbox, put comment and Click on Ok Button
8. No Notification received.
Expected behavior : It should send a notification for cancelling document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document