Changing The Location On a Material Stock Request (MSR) Does not Update The Ship To Customer
(Doc ID 2818378.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Material Stock Request or Express Issue, when a Location is entered it automatically fills in the Ship To Customer field. However when the Location is changed, it doesn't update the Ship To Customer field.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create an Material Stock Request from either of below navigation.
Navigation: Inventory > Fulfill Stock Orders > Stock Requests > Express Issue
Navigation: Inventory > Fulfill Stock Orders > Stock Requests > Create/Update Stock Request
2) Using the Express Issue navigation.
3) Enter Business Unit and click Add.
4) Select a Location. Note that after selecting it, the Ship To Customer field is populated.
5) Change the Location. Note that the Ship To Customer field doesn’t update.
6) The steps are same as above for the Create/Update Stock Requests page, but the field that doesn’t get updated is Ship Cust.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document