E-QAS/QR: "RESTListeningConnector:returnResponse() The value 9999999999 is not an Integer" Error When Running QAS REST Services in PeopleTools 8.58
(Doc ID 2818582.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Execute QAS_EXECUTEQRY_REST_GET service operation, running the process does not give results and the following error message is seen in browser window:
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
In the errorLog.html log file, the following error message will occur:
Note: To generate the errorLog.html, follow the below steps:
a. Locate integrationGateway.properties and set ig.log.level=5
b. Locate in File Path:
In order to reproduce the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Login into PIA.
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager.
3. Create a new PUBLIC query (for example, based on CONTRY_TBL record).
4. Select only 2 fields (for example, COUNTRY and DESCR).
5. Navigate to PeopleTools > IB > Integration Setup > Service Operations.
6. Opened QAS_EXECUTEQRY_REST_GET.
7. Filled in the fields.
QueryName: [Query Name]
8. Click on "Generate URL" button.
9. Copy the URL and open it in a browser.
Upgrade to Peopletools 8.58.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document