EGM : Grants > Awards > Process Milestone Notification (GM_MILE_NOTI ) Or Notify Button Is Not Sending Milestone Comments From the Contact Section of the Award Profile to the Contact Users.
(Doc ID 2818693.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Milestone comments from the Contact section of the Award Profile are not being sent to the Contact users.
- Set up Award Milestone notification for 'BILL' Milestone Type which is an example from Demo.
- Open an Award profile for an Award. Grants > Awards > Award Profile.
- Go to the Milestones tab. Add a Milestone with the MileStone Type of 'BILL'. Go to the Details section and click on the 'Contact ID' link to go to the Milestone Contacts page.
- Enter the Contact ID/Employee ID who is set up for email notifications. Enter Comments and Click Ok.
- Enter the Days Prior To Notify and Notification Due Date field such that the notification can trigger once the 'Process Milestone Notification' process is run.
- Run the GM_MILE_NOTI ( Process Milestone Notification ) process using navigation Grants > Awards > Process Milestone Notification.
- Notice that the comments from the Milestone Contacts page are not sent to the Contact ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document