Anchor Tag For Name(/N1/) Does Not Display Name for DocuSign Users While Using REST Services.
(Doc ID 2818718.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Anchor Tag for name does not work with DocuSign whenusing REST services While anchor tags for Signature, Title and Date work successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Docusign with REST services.
2. Go to Main Menu > Supplier Contracts > Manage Contract Library > Sections, and open section that will contain DocuSign anchor tags(\n1\,\d1\,\t1\ etc) by clicking on Edit Document.
3. Associate the section created to a Document Configurator
4. Go to Main Menu > Supplier Contracts > Manage Contract Library > Document Types and associate document configurator to a document type.
5. Go to Main Menu > Procurement Contracts > Add/Update,create a contract and Add a document .
6. Send document for docusign signatures.
7. Click Review Document button as the first signer in the email received
8. Notice that name Anchor tag \n1\ does not display name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document