ETL92: Holiday Not Generated As Expected Using Rule Template060 With Create In Addition.
(Doc ID 2818719.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Holiday is not being generated as expected using Rule Template060 with Action - Create in Addition.
1. Create holiday rule using Template060; Always Create Holiday Pay and Action – Create in Addition.
2. Add rule to the rule program.
3. Holiday Schedule is setup for 8.00 hours holiday.
4. Employee enter 8 hours each day Mon – Fri and submits Timesheet.
5. Time Admin is run.
6. Payable Time only shows REG hours. No Holiday is generated as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document