On ePerformance The Return Button '< Team Performance' Not Always Shown Correctly
(Doc ID 2818882.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On ePerformance the return button '< Team Performance' not always shown correctly.
When user log in in French and then open an English document, it doesn’t show the return button correctly. While it is working fine when you log in in English and open an English document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in in French and navigate to Libre-service responsable > Performance équipe tile
2. Open a document from Documents actuels
The document is in English, so the language preference has been changed
3. Notice that it only shows a ‘<’ on the left top of the page
4. Clik on ‘<’
It redirects you to the Manager Self Service homepage, while it should show the button '< Team Performance' and should direct you to the overview page
7. Go again to Team Performance – You’re now in English
8. Open another document, which has the language English
9. Now it correctly shows the '< Team Performance' button, which directs you the overview page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document