ETL9.2: T&L Exceptions Viewed From The A Mobile Device Does Not Load The Week Of Exception.
(Doc ID 2819027.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A T&L Exception when viewed and loaded from a large factor device (LFF), the view loads the week of exception.
However, when the same is viewed from a small factor device (SFF)/ mobile, the exception loads the current week of the Timesheet instead of the week of
1) Login as an employee on a large factor device
2) Navigate: Employee Self Service > Time tile > Exceptions tile >Review Exceptions
3) Select the 9/30 day of exception to load the period with that exception
4) The week of the 9/1 - 9/30/21 selected exception to review is loaded
5) Login as the same user on a mobile device
6) Review Exceptions
7) Select the same day of exception
8) The current week was loaded instead of the week of exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document