'This Page Is No Longer Available' Message When Using Requisition Lifeline Icons
(Doc ID 2819193.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'This Page is no longer available' error when using Requisition Lifeline icons.
When navigating around the requisition lifeline after viewing some of the pages, an error will appear advising that the page is no longer available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to eProcurement > My Requisitions
2. Find a PO that has been receipted > View lifeline
3. Click on the Purchase Order icon
4. Close down the PO tab
5. On the lifeline and click on the Receiving icon
6. View the receipt information – view receipt details
7. Click into the item description
8. Return to the previous page
9. Then close down the tab
10. Back on the req lifeline – close down page
11. Error is received: 'This page is no longer available'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document