Employee Self Service Error When Adding or Changing Dependent Address: First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Find. (180,236) EO.CA.Address.OnExecute Name:CheckAddressFieldMaxLength PCPC:30667 Statement:491
(Doc ID 2819218.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fluid Benefits Enrollment when an employee tries to add or update a dependent/beneficiary Home address, they receive the following error message:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fluid Benefits Enrollment (Navigation: Employee Self Service> Benefits Details > Benefits Enrollment)
2. Select the Plan Tile
3. Click Add/Update Dependent
4. Click on Dependent
5. On the Update Individual Dependent/Beneficiary Information page, click Address
6. Change Same as mine to No
7. Enter Address for Dependent and click Done
8. Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document