ETL9.2: "No Results Found" When Filtering From Time Summary Page.
(Doc ID 2819235.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using filters on Time Summary from Manager view, they cannot view subtotals by TRC for the time period / "NO Results Found" error is triggered.
1. Manager's user profile set with "Default Timesheet Display" = "Time Reporting Period" under Self Service > Reporting Time > User Preferences.
2. Select monthly employee - KU0004 in Demo.
3. Navigate: Team Time tile > Time tile> Enter Time, select employee and report 8 hours KUREG ON 10/13/21. Submit.
4. Navigate: Team Time tile > Time tile> Time Summary, select the same employee.
5. User files with TRC KUREG. The number of hours is incorrect and showing 4 hours KUREG.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document