E-PORTAL: Tile Title/Labels are Not Changing with Multi-language Login
(Doc ID 2819582.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tile titles are not supporting Multiple Language change if Tile Title is renamed under Tile Wizard.
Tile Title should change with change in Login Language
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In PeopleTools 8.58.xx, Logon in English
2) In ESS, the title of Leave tile is “Leave”
3) Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Tile Wizard
4) Update the Title of tile “SW_LEAVE_ESS” to “Leave 123” and Publish
5) In Tile, the title become “Leave 123”
6) Logon in Traditional Chinese
7) In ESS, the title of Leave tile is “Leave 123”
8) Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal (入口網站) > Tile Wizard (方塊精靈)
9) Update the Title of tile “SW_LEAVE_ESS” to “假期” and Publish
10) The title of Leave tile become “假期”
11) Logon in English again, the title of the Leave title become “假期”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document