Custom Profile Management Content Type Does Not Appear While Applying for Job on Careers
(Doc ID 2819595.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Candidate applying for job openings via candidate gateway is not able to see specific custom profile management content type in the Job opening that they apply to.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create content type and content item
2. Create instance qualifiers
3. Create rating model
4. Add content type to Non-Person Profile and to Person Profile
5. Add content type to Resume Template
4. Update content section configuration
5. Create Job Opening
6. Apply to Job Opening and see the content type not displaying correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document