ELM 9.2: Fluid Approvals Are Not Displaying Supplemental Learning Free Form Field Labels
(Doc ID 2819728.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom labels for Supplemental Learning free form fields are not showing on Fluid Approvals page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create or modify a supplemental learning type
a. Utilize the free form fields and create custom labels
b. Add an approval type
2. Within Page Composer, for the approval process selected for the supplemental learning in step 1, validate that the free form fields are selected to display on the Header Detail and that labels are selected to be displayed
3. Submit a supplemental learning request for approval
a. Supplemental learning type should be the type created in step 1
4. Log in as the approver
5. Within the classic approval (Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Maintain Approvals) validate that the custom labels appear for the supplemental learning type
6. Within the fluid approvals tile validate that “field one” displays instead of the custom label.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document