Requisition Workflow Submit Page Only Shows Edited Requisition Lines Re-approval Message And Not Showing The Rest of Pending Requisition Lines
(Doc ID 2820077.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing a pending approval requisition and change any line quantity, Requisition Workflow submit page only shows the edited Requisition line only as pending approval however all requisition lines are still pending approval not only the edited line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Home Page > eProcurement Tile > Create Requisition Tile > and create a 3 lines Special Request Requisition and Save the requisition.
- Navigate to Home Page > eProcurement Tile > My Requisitions Tile and validated that the status is Open
- From same page navigation Edit the requisition
- Update line quantity in line 2
- Submit the Requisition
- Confirmation page will appear and a message at the bottom of the page showing "Line 2 Re-routed for Approval" as if only line number 2 is waiting approval however all requisition lines are awaiting approval not only line number 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document