E-PORTAL: Drop Down Menu Causing Clocking/Processing Icon Appear Endlessly on Accessing Different Folder Navigation other then Main Menu in PT 8.59.04
(Doc ID 2820920.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Drop Down Menu Navigation is Clocking/Rotating Endlessly in PT 8.59.04.
On PT 8.59.04, When accessing any folder using Drop Down Menu Navigation (Branding - Default Theme Tangerine Alt), and then again accessing another different folder navigation using Drop Down Menu causing Clocking/Processing icon appear endlessly and does not load the page.
1. Click Drop Down menu and access Process Monitor page
2. After this access Drop down menu and click on Peopletools > Integration Broker and then Nodes. It keeps processing.
- It works fine if press home button and access the other folder navigation
- It works fine in PT 8.59.02
- it works fine with Fluid Navbar.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Change Branding Theme to Tangerine Alt to enable Drop Down Menu.
2. Click Drop Down menu and access Process Monitor page
3. After this click on Peopletools > Integration Broker and then Nodes. It keeps processing.
4. However press Home button and access the Nodes page again from drop down it works.
5. No issue in Fluid Navbar Navigation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document