Org Chart Export To Visio Doesnot Work Correctly When the Title(Employee Job Code) and Manager Title(Manager Job Code) has a Comma in it
(Doc ID 2820946.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Org Chart Export To Visio doesn't work correctly if the Title(Employee Job Code) and Manager Title(Manager Job Code) has a comma in it. When open the CSV file in Excel, word after the comma is moving to the next cell.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Manager(Eg: PS/PS)
2. Navigate to MSS Fluid home page > Company Directory > Click on View My Org Chart
3. Jean Parsons(KU0003), Betty Locherty(KU0007), and Cynthia Adams(KU0101) Job code title have a comma ( , ) in it.
4. Click on Export to Visio
5. Open the CSV file in Notepad and verify that KU0003, KU0007, and KU0101 Title and Manager Title has a comma in it.
6. Open the CSV file in Excel and Observed that word after a comma is moved to the next cell except for the 2nd row(i.e. row of KU0003)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document