EPY: Receive Pay Calc Error Message 000388 - Prior Period Time/adjustment When FLSA Is Invoked for Multiple Jobs
(Doc ID 2821044.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Core Processes
Received Pay Calculation Error Message ID 000388 - Prior Period time/adjustment when FLSA is invoked
Prior period time/adjustment when FLSA is invoked cannot be adjusted in the Pay Group because the time was originally paid in a different Pay Group. To correct: Turn off the OK to Pay flag on this payline and re-calc where necessary. To pay the prior time/adjustment, you must process an off-cycle paysheet in the original Pay Group.
This scenario is with multiple job employees.
Message ID 000388
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Primary job is in Pay Group C12, Salary Non Exempt. Received overtime pay, earn code OVT for pay begin/end dates 8/16/21 for check date 8/31
2. Secondary job is hourly in Pay Group HRL. Received overtime pay, earn code OVT for pay begin/end dates 8/16/21 for check date 9/15
3. Ran Pay calculation and it produced error message ID 000388 (Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Review Processing Message>Review Payroll Error Message)
4. Ok to pay was turned off on the HRL paylines for the 9/15 payroll and keyed on an off-cycle
5. Message 000388 was received on the off cycle also (Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Review Processing Message>Review Payroll Error Message)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document