Requisition Lifeline Payment Icon Not Highlighted When A Payment Is Made
(Doc ID 2821097.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When one requisition is raised against two suppliers, two POs are created and dispatched. Once the POs are fully receipted and invoiced against, if one of the invoices become paid the payment icon on the requisition lifeline does not gets enabled to show the payment information.
1. Create a requisition with two different items.
Purchasing -> Requisitions -> Add/Update Requisitions
2. Create two POs against the two items requisition and dispatch the POs
Purchasing -> Purchase Orders-> Add/Update POs
3. Receive the POs.
Purchasing -> Receipts -> Add/Update Receipts
4. Create two vouchers against the first receipt and one voucher for the second PO.
Accounts Payable -> Vouchers -> Add/Update -> Regular Entry
5. Make the payment for all the vouchers.
6. Open the requisition lifeline page and see the payment icon is not enabled to show the payment history.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document