9.2: Error Message Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. EORD_STEP2_WRK.SEARCH.Field.Change PCPC:4595 Statement:60. When Deleting a Run Control With Special Characters
(Doc ID 2821870.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Delete Run Control with special characters, error message is received.
1.Navigate to Personalize Homepage >Add Tile > Run Control Management >Run Control Delete / Create a Request to delete a Run Control
2. Enter Request ID
3. Click on Next
Received this popup error message and click OK:
4. Entered User ID and clicked Next
Notice the User ID did NOT carry forward
5. Enter partial Run Control ID and click on Lookup glass
6. Select the Run Control ID you wish to delete
7. Return to the Run Control Delete page with the Run Control ID you selected, click Search
Receive this error message:
8. Click OK and receive this error message:
EORD_STEP2_WRK.SEARCH.Field.Change PCPC:4595 Statement:60.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document