Tasks Tile To-Do List Details Page Not Displaying Checklists Formatted Comments or Description Properly After Upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2
(Doc ID 2821966.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from CS 9.0 to 9.2, several Checklist items' Comments field configured with line breaks, numbered list & bullet points etc., are not appearing as formatted in the Tasks Tile, To Do list, Task details page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- In 9.2, run the following Select statement in the backend.
select * from PS_SCC_CKLSITM_TBL where chklst_item_cd = 'INTWV';
2. For testing purpose, update the checklist in the back-end using the following SQL to simulate the formatted text stored in the table.
set descrlong = (select descrlong from ps_crse_catalog where crse_id = '667540')
where chklst_item_cd = 'INTWV';
- Run the first select statement again
NOTICE: There is no HTML tags on DESCRLONG field.
- Check the Checklist Item Setup after update by navigating to Campus Community > Checklists > Set up Checklists > Checklist Item Table
- Search and open Checklist Item Code = INTWV
- Navigate to Campus Community > Checklists > Set up Checklists > Checklist Item Functions Table
- Search for Administrative Function = GEN
- Add INTWV and save.
- Create Checklist Table for INTWV
- Also create Checklist 3C Groups for INTWV
- Assign the Checklist INTWV to a student
- Navigate to Campus Community > Checklists > Person Checklist > Checklist Management – Person
- Click Add a New Value tab
- Click Add
- Fill in the details
- Logout and login as Student
- Click Tasks tile
- Click on “Interview” task --> Checklist Comments formatting is messed up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document