EAP: Page Configurator Is Causing Error In Voucher Save After Deleting First Row After PO Copy.
(Doc ID 2822067.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page Configurator is causing an error in Voucher Save when deleting first voucher line after PO Copy.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator
2. Add a new Page and Field Configurator for Component VCHR_EXPRESS
3. Define Criteria as Voucher ID <> NEXT
4. Click Select Fields button
5. On the Selet Field pop up page, select Accounting Date field
6. Select Packing Slip field
7. Click Ok
8. Ensure that on the Configure Field Properties, the checkboxes are selected as follows:
- ACCOUNTING_DT field - Disable Entry checkbox
- PACKSLIP_NO field - Modify Label, Required Field
9. Enter 'AP Form No' under Label Text
10. Click Save
11. Click '+' to add Sequence Number 2
12. Define Criteria as Voucher ID <> NEXT
13. Under Page Configuration tab, click Validate Configuration button
14. Under Map to Portal Registry, click Apply Configuration button
15. Create MultiLine PO
16. Copy PO to Voucher
- PO details were copied onto Voucher
17. Delete 1st voucher line
18. Enter text on Packing Slip
19. Adjust Invoice amount then Save
20. Click Save
- Error is encountered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document