E-QR: Query Designer Crashes While Creating Joins On More Than 2 Tables.
(Doc ID 2823206.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Application Designer/psqed.exe, Go menu, Query Tool, when creating joins on more than 2 tables, the query designer get crashed.
The same issue does not occur in PIA (web application).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Application Designer by going to %ps_home%\bin\client\winx86\pside.exe .
2. Select 'Go' menu.
3. Go to Query.
Or Open Query Designer by going to %ps_home%\bin\client\winx86\psqed.exe .
4. Select File > New to create a new Query.
5. For example, Start with the VOUCHER table and Join the VOUCHER_LINE table.
6. Double click on one of the field name and it allows you to change the value you should need to.
7. Join another table such as DISTRIB_LINE.
8. Try to double click a field again and the application crash.
Use : Standard Join in all cases.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document