PO Auto Source Abends with "Process ABENDED at Step PO_CMPRICE.PR1000.GETELPO5 When' Default Contract On Req' is not Checked ON in the Purchasing Definition and using Punch Out
(Doc ID 2823708.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Auto Source Abends with "Process ABENDED at Step PO_CMPRICE.PR1000.GETELPO5 When' Default Contract On Req' is not Checked ON in the Purchasing Definition and using Punch Out.
1) Create contract with specific Supplier Item ID, Manufacturer ID and Supplier Item ID (Supplier Contracts -> Create Contracts and Documents -> Contract Entry)
2) Update purchasing definition (Setup Financials/Supply Chain -> Business Unit Related -> Purchasing -> Purchasing Definition) to not default contract on (unchecking this is what causes the error - if this is checked then it doesn't go to error)
3) Create eProcurement Requisition (click on eProcurement Tile) for Staples (punchout)- use item ID on the contract
4) When Requisition is created, click on Details of Requisition to verify that the contract is not on the requisition. Save and submit Requisition ( run budget check if necessary)
5) Run PO_AUTO_SRC process abends (Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Stage/Source Requests -> PO Auto Sourcing)
See replication steps here.
NOTE: In the attached document, user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document