Message EOEN_MSG is Stuck Due to 'Process/Category is Inactive' Error
(Doc ID 2824032.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When need to disable all notifications in System-Level Notification for Process Name = REQ_CHNG_APPR_NOTIFY and Process Category = NOTIFY_BUYER, the message EOEN_MSG is Stuck due to error
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Set Up EOEN_MSG service operation
Navigation PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Service Operation Definitions
2. Setup REQ_CHNG_APPR_NOTIFY
Navigation Enterprise Components > Events & Notifications > Notifications Framework > Notifications Registry
3. Create an eProcurement Requisition - Special Request
Navigation eProcurement > Requisition
4. Creates the Purchase Order (PO) with Copy From = Requisition
Navigation Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
Dispatch the PO
5. Increase the quantity of sourced requisition to create a PO Change Order.
6. Approve the change request.
7. Validate that the Service Operation that has error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document