EGL 9.2 PS_KK_BD_SETID Gets Deleted When Update Is Made To Any Tab On The KK Budget Definitions
(Doc ID 2826092.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PS_KK_BD_SETID gets deleted when an Update is made to any Tab on the KK Budget Definitions
1. Navigate to Commitment Control>Define Control Budgets>Budget Definitions
2. Search for Ledger Group to update, click 'Correct History' checkbox
3. On Commitment Control Definitions, the Control Budget Options tab displays
4. Make change something on this tab, ex. update Control Option from 'Control' to 'Track w/Budget'
5. Click Save button
Run query again on PS_KK_BD_SETID - The PS_KK_BD_SETID rows no longer exist.
6.Click Control ChartField Tab
7. Enter SetID and Search Current Effective Dated Row
8. When Range From and To Values display, made a change to a row (ex. Change Control Option from 'Default From Higher Level' to 'Track w/Budget'
9. Click Save button, result: update is Not saved and control reverts back to 'Default From Higher Level'
NOTE:In the <images, examples, video > and/or the attached document, user details/company name/address/email/ telephone number all represent a fictitious sample from the Oracle Demo Vision Database.
Any similarity to actual companies or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and is in no way intentional on the part of Oracle.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document