ECA 9.2: Process as Incurred Billing (CA_BI_INTFC) Process Is Not Processing Transactions Correctly When Multiple Requests Are Included in a Single Run Control.
(Doc ID 2826380.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process As Incurred Billing (CA_BI_INTFC) process is not processing transactions correctly when multiple requests are included in a single Run Control.
- Create a Contract with 1 rate-based contract line.
- Assign a Project and an activity for this contract line.
- Assign a billing plan that uses the Billing Cycle id of "DAILY" for this contract line.
- Create an ACT row in Project costing that creates a BIL row for this project/activity due to rate sets.
- Navigate to Customer Contracts > Schedule and Process Billing > Process As Incurred Billing. Create a new run control with 2 requests. One request uses a Billing Cycle id of "DAILY" and the other request uses "MTH-END". All control parameters are the same. Used Contract BU and Contract as the parameters. Others are left default.
- The process ran and ends with a Warning status. The message log says "XXXXXX rows are being processed by some other instances of this program ". No transactions are interfaced with billing. This is incorrect.
After upgrading to PUM 40 from earlier PUM levels
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document