E-508: Related Actions Aren't Clearly Outlined
(Doc ID 2826382.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 to 8.59 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The outline is not fully visible when tabbing to the related actions menu. When the related actions menu is opened, the user is also unable to see which item is highlighted. The lack of an outline is difficult for users to understand where the focus is. This only impacts certain web browsers. For example, it is replicated in Chrome but not Firefox.
This behavior can be replicated on all pages that have related actions. Example replication steps:
- Login with "Enable Screen Reader Mode" enabled
- Navigate to Self Service-> Personal Information-> Personal Details
- Select Addresses
- Tab to the the related actions link
- Notice that the related actions link doesn't have a clear outline
- Press the spacebar to activate the related action menu
- Press the down arrow key multiple times and notice that the menu items are not clearly highlighted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document