EPY: CAN - Deduction Refund Not Included In ROE Insurable Earnings
(Doc ID 2826413.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deduction refund not included in ROE Insurable earnings
When a before tax deduction refund is processed as an off-cycle and confirmed, before the on-cycle is confirmed - the ROE Insurable earnings balance is not including the deduction refund amount. However, if there is an already existing insurable earnings balance when the off-cycle is deduction refund is processed, it is being included in the insurable earnings balance.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create an on cycle pay and confirm
2. Create an off cycle with an insurable earning and has the refund deduction.
3. Confirm the payroll.
4. The Insurable earnings will be updated
5. Create an Off cycle with insurable earning where the ON cycle is not confirmed and process a refund deduction
6. This time the insurable earnings will not be updated as it should
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document