EEX 9.2: Time Report Gets Approved In Fluid Approval, When Activity Closed Before Time Report Period End Date
(Doc ID 2826579.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Time Report Approval Issue when Activity Close Effective Date is before Time Period End Date
1. Make Sure the Enable Status Control is in enabled on Project Costing Integration Installation Option
2. Setup Project Manager for Time Report Approval.
3. Create a Time Report for a project and submit it for approval.
4. Go to Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information, open project and the activity details used in the time report, Click on activity status
5. On Next page click on Include History and then add a effective dated row with status is C (Close). Make sure the date is in past and before timekeeper of time report.
6. Now log in as a approver and try to approve timesheet from Classic Approval Page
-- System throws the error saying -- The Status of "Closed" for project xxxxxx prevents additional transactions. (9000,419)
7. Open the same transaction in Fluid Approval and try to approve it
- Time Report gets approved even when the activity is close and processing is inactive for the same
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document