EEX 9.2: Submitter or Owner Can Approve Their Own Time Report Adjustment In Fluid Approvals
(Doc ID 2826580.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Submitters can approve their own Time Adjustment Reports Fluid Approvals
1. Create a Time Report and submit it for approval.
2. Get the Time report approved and send it to project costing
3. Create a Adjustment/Revision to the time report. and submit it for approval.
4. Reassign the Time Report Adjustment manually to its submitter.
5. Submitter try to approve the transaction from classic as well as fluid approval.
- In classic approval it doesn't allow submitter to approve his/her own Time Report Adjustment but in Fluid it allow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document