Eprocurement Requisition page is Stuck while Returning from Special Requisition Page
(Doc ID 2826889.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Eprocurement Requisition page is stuck while coming back from Special requisition page. Issue is happening Internet Explorer (IE) Browser or Chrome.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Check Branding System Options
PeopleTools > Portal > Branding > Branding System Options
Default Branding Theme = DEFAULT_THEME_TANGERINE
Theme Style Type = Tangerine (PT8.53 default)
Default Style Sheet Name = PSSTYLEDEF_TANGERINE
2. Go to eProcurement > Requisition from the left panel
3. Select special requisition hyperlink
4. Click on Create Requisition from the top Main Menu from the Special Request
5. Press No to message 'Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and save, or No to discard your changes.'
6.As result the Create Requisition page should return, which is not happening. It is not ending spinning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document