E-QR: "Maximum Rows Fetched" Value Defined for User Permission List is Not Recognized
(Doc ID 2826917.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Value set for "Maximum Rows Fetched" under permission list > Query Tab is not recognized when user runs a query from query manager or Query Scheduler.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Peopletools > Security > User profile > User Profile
2. Select the userID
3. Navigate to roles > permission list
4. Open any of the permission list associated to the user
5. Go to Query tab
6. Set "Maximum Rows Fetched" = 300
7. Save the page
8. Navigate to Reporting tools > Query > Query manager
9. Select and run any query that has more than 300 rows and observe the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document