ECA 9.2: When Accessing Contract Line Supplemental Data and Adding the Missing Value, Error Received, “Variable Contains a Reference to a Row Object That Has Been Deleted. (2,261)”
(Doc ID 2826951.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received when accessing Contract Line Supplemental Data and adding the missing value.
1. Search for the contract GL-0004 on BU EGV01(Customer Contracts > Create and Amend > Define Contract General Info).
2. Open the contract lines.
3. Click on Supplemental Data.
4. Enter Year as 1900 and click Ok.
5. Click Save.
6. Select Add Contract Lines.
7. Add a contract line and then return to Contract Lines.
8. Save and click on the Supplemental Datalink.
9. Enter Year as 1800 and click OK.
10. Save and open the Supplemental Data for the second line.
11. The value is gone. Add the value again and click OK. The error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document