When Creating a Special Request requisition the Amount Only button is available on both the Special Request page and the CheckOut Page Even With AMT_ONLY_LINES and AMT_ONLY_SPECIAL_REQ Roleactions Disabled
(Doc ID 2827031.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Role Action of AMT_ONLY_LINES and AMT_ONLY_SPECIAL_REQ disabled. Create a Special Request requisition the Amount Only button is available on the Special Request page and the CheckOut Page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Assign Role Actions to Roles (eProcurement-->Administer Procurement-->Maintain System Users and Roles-->Assign Role Actions to Roles)
2. Search and bring up ePro Requester
3. Confirm that Amount Only Lines and Amount Only Special Request are disabled.
4. Navigate to ePro Requisition (eProcurement-->Create Requisition)
5. Click Special Request
6. The Special Request button is available
7. Enter a special request item
8. Click Checkout
9. The Special Request button is available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document