EDM: TRX_POSITION_TR Does Not Match TRX_INTEREST_TR
(Doc ID 2827048.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a rounding difference between the two tables (TRX_POSITION_TR, TRX_INTEREST_TR)
1. Create an Investment Deal 3/26/2021 for $17,500,000.00, mature 3/25/2022, Actual/Actual Day Count Basis, floating rate at .17%.
2. Update payment dates to month end.
3. Do paydown/drawdowns as indicated in Interest Dates link to get $504.41 interest on 3/31 and $444.80 interest on 4/30
4. Query TRX_POSITION_TR -Rows for the deal total $444.79
5. Query TRX_INTEREST _TR -Row for the deal is $444.80
6. There is a rounding difference. We use the TRX_POSITION_TR as support and when the wire was created from the deal and sent (TRX_INTEREST_TR), the support should match.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document