EAP: Voucher Build Changes Gross Amt On Header To The Merchandise Amount On Line Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2827097.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When building vouchers from both XML invoice and RTV at the same time and XML invoice has Gross Amount <> Merchandise Amount,
Gross Amount changes to the merchandise amount erroneously.
1. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
Create and dispatch PO.
2. Create data in staging tables (XML via integration broker OR using Excel Upload for Voucher template)
3. Navigate to Purchasing > Return to Vendor/Supplier > Add/Updte RTV
Adding the RTV transaction.
4. Navigate to Purchasing > Return to Vendor/Supplier > Dispatch RTVs
Dispatching the RTV transaction.
5. Navigate to Purchasing > Return to Vendor/Supplier > Reconcile RTVs
Reconciling the RTV transaction.
6. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build
Run voucher build.
Make sure the RTV and XML interfaces (or Excel Voucher) are selected to run together.
7. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
After running voucher build the gross amount was changed to merchandise amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document