EEX 9.2: Expense Report Lines Above Two Routed To Delegator Even When "Include Delegator" is Disabled In Delegation Configuration
(Doc ID 2827122.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report Lines above line 2 are routing to Delegator Even When "Include Delegator" is Disabled in Configure Delegation Transaction.
1. Turn of the "Include Delegator" Option for Expense Report in Configure Delegation Transaction
Navigate to Enterprise Components > Delegation > Delegation Transaction
2. Setup HR Supervisor level approval for Expense Report
Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Map Approval Trans Definition
3. We need to test the delegation, make sure users have a minimum EODL_User (Delegation user) role
Let's say User B is the Approver/Supervisor for User A
1. Log in as a User B and submit a delegation request to User C
2. Log in as a User C and accept the delegation submitted by User B
3. Create an Expense Report for more than 2 lines and submit it
- Expense Report routed to User C correctly but except the first two lines routed to User B also. The approval Chain of the transaction shows Multiple Approver (User B and C) for all the lines above line 2. All the lines should have routed to only User C as the "Include Delegator" checkbox is turned off on Configure Delegation Transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document