E-PUM: Selecting Bugs While Creating Change Package Errors with "Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11)"
(Doc ID 2827765.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Change Package, the following error occurs on the screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will by the below mentioned steps -
1. From PIA, Navigate to Menu - PeopleTools - Lifecycle Tools - Update Manager - Update Manager
2. Select the correct 'Target Database'
3. Under tab 'Define Change Package' select 'Update Package'
4. Provide the Package name and Click on Next
5. Select All Other Search Criteria and Click on Next
6. Under Search options, select 'Specific Bugs'
7. Enter the 'Bug Number'
8. See the Error on Screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document