EAM 9.2 : Depreciation Values YTD And LTD Shows as $0 For Retired Assets in NBV Report (AMDP2100)
(Doc ID 2828126.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In NBV (Net Book Value) report (AMDP2100) Depreciation values for YTD (Year To Date Depreciation) and LTD (Life To Date Depreciation) shows $0 for retired assets
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Express Add , Create an asset of 3000$ with Trans and Acctg dt as 05/18/2021
2. Go to Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Calculate Depreciation > Run Depreciation process
3. Take data from PS_DEPRECIATION for comparison later
4. Go to Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Asset Disposal > Retire/Reinstate Asset > Retire Asset as Scrapped with Acctg and Trans Dates 06/01/2021
5. Go to Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Calculate Depreciation > Run Depreciation process
6. Go to Asset Management > Depreciation > Review Depreciation Info > Asset Depreciation and Review Depreciation to see if Depreciation amount of 125$ for pre period 5 and YTD of 125$ as well
7. Go to Asset Management > Financial Reports > Load Reporting Tables > Load Net Book Value Table and load the data
8. Go to Asset Management > Financial Reports > Cost and Depreciation > Asset Net Book Value Report and Run the NBV report (AMDP2100) and this shows the LTD & YTD as $0. Would expect to see values in these fields for the retired asset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document