EAM 9.2: Users Cannot Approve Disposal Worksheet after an Asset Was Denied via Monitor Approval & then Resubmitted on the Classic Peoplesoft Pages
(Doc ID 2828137.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Classic page, Users cannot approve disposal after an asset was denied via monitor approval then resubmitted. Upon clicking the link from the worklist, received message "no approvals were found" on the approval for disposal page.
Issue can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Setup Asset Disposal Approval
2. Create an asset (Menu > Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Basic Add)
3. Dispose the asset (Menu > Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Asset Disposal > Retire / Reinstate Asset )
4. Log into Peoplesoft as an approver
5. Go to Monitor approval page (Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals >Monitor Approval)
6. Deny the asset
7. Then again resubmit the asset
8. Logout via approver
9. Log into Peoplesoft as the next approver
10. Go to disposal approval (Menu > Asset Management > Asset Transactions >Approve Disposals) - no values are found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document