Add Accounting Tag On A PO Distribution Error: GetField: Field 'PO_LINE_DISTRIB.BUSINESS_UNIT' not found in scroll level 0. (2,155) FUNCLIB_PM.BUDGET_PERIOD.FieldFormula Name:default_budget_dt
(Doc ID 2828324.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to add an Accounting tag on a PO Distribution results in error:
Steps to Reproduce issue:
1. Set commitment control Default Budget Date to Predecessor Doc Date Default (Navigation: Setup Financials Supply Chain, Installation Options, Commitment Control)
2. Enable Accounting Tags for Purchasing (Navigation: Setup Financials Supply Chain, Common Definitions, Design Chartfields, Accounting Tags, Tag Registration by Product)
3. Add Purchase Order and Item (Navigation: Purchasing, Purchase Orders, Add/Update POs)
4. Select Line Schedules Link and Distribution Link
5. Enter Accounting Tag results in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document