%Bind Email Content Of ESS Absence Cancellation Notification In Workflow Offline Processing
(Doc ID 2828382.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect leave take displayed in the email notification for a submitted-cancelled-reapplied with a different leave take transaction where the notification strategy is set to "Offline processing".
Steps to replicate the issue:
Set the Notification strategy to "offline Processing" for AbsenceManagement and Absencecancellation process ids.
1. Logged in as Employee, navigated to FLUID ESS > Time > Request Absence Submitted Vacation leave for 21st Oct 2021
2. Logged in as Manager , approved above leave request, FLUID MSS > Approvals
3. Login as Employee, navigate to ESS> Time > Cancel 21st Oct Vacation Absence and submit cancellation request
4. Login as Manager, Approve the above cancellation request
5. Login as Employee, Go to ESS > Time > View requests, Edit the leave request to modify the Vacation leave take to Sick and submit for approval, do NOT
change the leave dates
6. Run the NEM_MAIN process Incorrect notifications received for the initial approvals and cancel transactions, the leave notification shows leave take as Sick instead of Vacation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document