EPC 9.2: PC_EXPRSS_AM / PC_AM Is Failing At Step PC_AM.10000000.17000000
(Doc ID 2828869.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a SQL Server Environment, When running the PC_EXPRSS_AM process, the process fails with the below error
- Create a Project with 14 activities.
- Express capitalization is enabled with One Asset from Many Activities Options in Asset Integration Rules for Project/Activities.
- There are 160,000 transactions rows with different transaction chart field combinations. Possibly the summarized rows are more than 1000 rows considering the different combinations.
- The Single Currency option is enabled in the installation Options for Project Costing Integration.
- Run the PC_EXPRSS_AM process. Navigation: Project Costing > Assets > Express Asset Capitalization.
- Message log shows the abend.
The issue was not happening earlier. The issue started happening when more rows are being processed with different chart field combinations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document