GP CORE: After Changing the Hire Date to a Future Period, the Initial Payslip is Still Available in the Employee Self Service
(Doc ID 2829043.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An employee is hired in the current month, the payroll is finalized and the payslip is created.
When there is a change in the hire date to a future period, the payroll process is re-run.
The previous payslip should be deleted for the employee when hire date is changed to a future date.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data —> Hire the employee with an effective date as of 1st of month
- Global Payroll and Absence Management >Absence and payroll processing >Calculate Absence and payroll —> Run the Payroll for the month with hire date
- Global Payroll and Absence Management >Payslips >Create/Print Payslip GBR Employee Self service —> Generate the Payslip for the calculated period
Change Hire Date to Future Period
- Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data—> Change the hire date to a future date
- Global Payroll and Absence Management >Absence and payroll processing >Calculate Absence and payroll—> Re-run the Payroll after the hire date was changed
- Global Payroll and Absence Management >Payslips >Create/Print Payslip GBR—>Re-generate the Payslip for the re-calculated period
- Notice that the admin Payslip is not generated but the employee is able to view the payslip in Employee Self Service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document