One time Address Validation Message"Shipping Address State AA and default Ship To State BB are not the same on Line x, Shipping y" not Triggered for all Lines While Editing fluid Requisition
(Doc ID 2829653.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One time Address validation not triggered for all lines While Editing fluid Requisition.
While trying to edit an existing requisition which has more than 2 lines (>=3), the current functionality is not validating the one time address for all lines. It is validating only for the last line.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Go to Fluid Home page > eProcurement tile > My Requisitions tile and Pick up an existing fluid requisition which has more than 3 lines.
2) Navigate to Checkout page.
3) Navigate to Schedule details page and check the one time address for each line.
4) Change the One time address now for line 1: Changed the city and state different than the default one.
5) Click on ‘Done’ button on one time address page.
6) Verify the changed address on Schedule details page and then Click on ‘Done’ button. Now submit the requisition.
7) Follow the same steps for line 2 and then submit the requisition. Requisition will be submitted successfully.
8) Follow the same steps for line 3 as well.
9) Go back to Schedule details page after changing the one address page.
10) Click on Done button.
11) Check the one time address again for all lines now by navigating to Schedule details page.
12) Submit the requisition now. Validation message triggered only for Line 3.
13 )The above message shows that the state is different only for line 3 and asked to change the address whereas it is not validating the one time address for other 2 lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document