Restarting Time Sheet Work Flow From Monitor Approval Page Does Not Change The Header and Line Approval Status From Approved To Pending
(Doc ID 2830314.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When resubmitting timesheet into approval workflow after being fully approved Timesheet will be in pending approval however timesheet header and line status showing approved, that makes the pending timesheets gets picked by the Invoice batch process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Service Procurement > Maintain Time Sheet and Create a new timesheet and submit it for approval
- As approver , press on the Approval tile on the home page and approve the time sheet
- Navigate to Enterprise Component > Approvals > Approvals > monitor approval then resubmit the Timesheet for approval
- Time Sheet is correctly resubmitted into approval
- Timesheet header and lines are not getting updated to pending.
- If the Batch Invoice process is running this Time sheet will be picked up by that process since the header and lines are showing as approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document